Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is EXCITING....


I spent some time this morning talking to Susan. I cannot express how excited that I am about teaching at this event. I know if anyone knows to to go "all out and Make it FABULOUS" it is Susan and Karen. I thought I should come on and tell you about "my workshop." I love BOOK projects so I will be teaching with my brand new CHA release- the 7x13 chipboard album covers, page protectors...and well, lots of gems and sparkly ornate things. I will be using the bind it all (PINK) in my classes- so if you have one, make sure and bring it! We are going to create a book on our FAMILY- and so start collecting your favorite photos.

I hope this book will become a TREASURED book of your FAMILY-

I've included a little peak of the papers we will be using in our class- the line is called FAMILY matters. So now girls, start collecting or TAKING photos of your mother, father, children, husband, YOU...well, anyone that is a part of your life.

much love,
teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment