Tuesday, March 10, 2009

jamie's class

Hi all!
I just wanted to post a quick bit about the class I will be teaching. If you've been to any of my classes, you know that I usually take my daughter, Kira with me to help out. This time, to continue the tradition of keeping it in the the family ;), I am teaming up with my husband Chris as we will be teaching class that is half photography and half scrapbooking! We are hoping that you will bring your cameras and be ready for a hands on class with some fun people/things to shoot! You'll leave the class with a notebook decorated ala jamie waters style with lots of space for any photography notes you'd like to add! :)
We are excited to see you there! If you'd like to see more of our photography work, visit our blog, www.jacshoot.com/blog or if you'd like to read about our family, www.watersfive.typepad.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment