Saturday, March 21, 2009

a sneak peek from Maggie Holmes


How often do you scrapbook about you? If you are like me, then you don’t do it often enough, if ever at all! And if you are like me you sometimes feel intimidated about dedicating an entire layout to the topic of “you”! Well, I have come up with a solution — the “I am...” mini album. This is a mini album/journal dedicated to you, and in it you will find a ton of journaling prompts that will help you discover and document what makes you unique and fabulous and well.... YOU! This smaller format takes away the intimidation and allows you to complete the journal/album a bit at a time... Whenever you want you can just pick it up and flip to one of the prompts and go for it! You can simply fill in the journaling and be done, or you can take it a step further and add in photos and other memorabilia that help tell your story. The open book format even allows you to add in extra pages and more journaling prompts down the road. The sky is the limit! Oh, and it is also packed full of my favorite products that are bright and happy and fun! And I will teach you some of my favorite techniques as well... So be prepared to get your hands dirty!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment