Sunday, April 26, 2009

Four Days and Counting....


and I'll be in California! I'm getting so excited to travel to Newport beach, meet everyone, and do a little scrapbooking!

I've had a couple questions about my class projects, so I thought I'd share the answers here in case anyone else was wondering too.

Yes, you could easily complete the layouts without photos if you wanted to save them for an upcoming occasion.

Yes, the designs could easily be converted to 8.5" x 11" size. Or any size!

Any other questions? I'd be glad to help you prepare!

I cropped the photos of my projects a little to share some more peeks.....


Can't wait to meet everyone! Hope these help you decide on photos and get you pumped up to make some fun layouts!

Shannon Tidwell
shannontidwell@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment