Saturday, April 25, 2009

Check..check..


Kits are 99% done...check
Books are "zuttered"....check
Cookies baked...not yet!


Hello Reflections...This time next week,
I will be teaching,
you will be creating and
all will be well.



I officially finished kitting about an hour ago..well, with a few last minute things to do...and I wanted to give a big THANK YOU shout out to Bazzill Basics, EKSuccess/Martha Stewart and Zutter for helping me create such a wonderful project!

I also want to suggest to those of you who can to make sure and join me at the "Get Ready Crop" on Thursday night...In fact, I highly suggest that you do...we will be using LOTS of Glossy Accents on the embellishments for this project, and if you come on Thursday night...then on Friday, they will be all dry and ready to add to your project!!!
see you in FIVE days....










No comments:

Post a Comment