Sunday, December 13, 2009

How Does Kelly Goree Spend the Holidays?


What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Traditions. Hand down. We have quite a few of them from building a gingerbread house to baking cookies to the Christmas Tree Squirrel (A husband invented concept!) and I look forward to them all year long and the kids do, too! It's what makes the holidays complete for me.

Do you make homemade presents for people?
I'v never really "crafted" presents for people but I often do photographic gifts and absolutely love it. It might be a photo session, photo book, portraits of their kids (or mine) or an art piece that I designed, but it always comes from the heart. I love seeing how they turn out and what my friends and family think of them.

What’s your favorite holiday indulgence?
Mmmm....that's a hard one. When I was a kid it was definitely my grandmother's homemade fudge. It was so rich and packed full of nuts and truly sinful! Now it's more likely to be watching sappy holiday movies night after night and driving my poor husband crazy with them!

What are you hoping to find in your stocking?
A Tamron 18-270mm lens. It'll fit, I've already checked and Santa, I've been a VERY good girl this year!

What scrap supplies are you drooling over this season?
I am really wanting a Cuttlebug. Jen McGuire put it in my head with how incredibly she uses the embossing folders for her gorgeous cards and I. must. have. one. It's next on my scrappy list!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment