Sunday, December 20, 2009

How Does Katie Watson Spend the Holidays?

What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Decorating for sure! I love to see how excited the kids get when we bring in the Christmas boxes to be unpacked...they oooh and aaahhhh over every thing as they unpack it.

Do you make homemade presents for people?

Yes, every year. I love giving homemade presents for people. If I had a ton of money I would buy the people I love extravagant gifts that were perfect for them but I don't...so instead of giving them some cheap present...I spend that money on supplies and create something special for them. It means much more to them anyway.


What’s your favorite holiday indulgence?
Drinking Baily's and Hot Chocolate with Christmas Music playing in the background.


What are you hoping to find in your stocking?
New makeup.......it won't happen because Santa has no idea how to buy makeup but if I could have anything, it would be new, department store makeup. All in my colors.



What scrap supplies are you drooling over this season?

The Maya Road Chandelier Beads and October Afternoon's Farm Fresh line.

Be sure to check out Katie's blog and see all the beautiful things she does. AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment