Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting Excited!!


Hello there!  My name is Shannon Tidwell and I'm excited to be one of the teachers at Reflections 2009.  It's going to be an amazing event!  A little bit about me....I've been scrapbooking for almost 9 years now.  When I started I was in my 20's without kids...now I'm in my 30's with 3 kids!  I have been working for KI Memories as the Special Projects Coordinator for almost 5 years now.  I have also been a Garden Girl at Two Peas in a Bucket for going on 8 years.  I enjoy making layouts.  Colorful, energetic, fun layouts with little twists to make them mine.  So that's exactly what my class is going to be....layouts with a bit of flair to make them just your own!  We'll be using KI Memories products which are always modern, hip, and colorful.  I can't wait to come to California!!  If you have any questions about my class feel free to email me at shannontidwell@mac.com.  If you'd like to see more of my work you can see most of it here.  I will be working more on the class in the coming month and will have some bits to share with you next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment