Monday, March 22, 2010

Isn't spring rejuvenating?

Hi, Danielle here! I'm so thrilled to be coming to California and VERY honored to be a part of this event! I haven't been to California since I was about 12, so I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I get to hop on that plane and come visit and meet you all. Not to mention, I bet it's a whole lot warmer there than it is here in New York!*smile*

Spring is finally here, and I can't wait to bring life to my lawn again, plant flowers and add color everywhere! I've been busily creating ~ inspired by a fresh, springy color palette of greens, blues and yellows. (Yellow is my favorite right now.) Here is a little shabby peek for you....shhhh, don't tell!
After this class, I hope you will leave rejuvenated and excited to think beyond the box with your supplies. Please let me know if there is anything you'd love to learn from me, and I will incorporate it in!

See you soon!
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sneak peek! Your project looks amazing! Can't wait to meet everyone; looking forward to this fun event!

    ReplyDelete